Friday, January 21, 2011

I Heart the Weird and Wonderful

I think we all know, that wweird is almost always wonderful, and when find a shop that is dedicated to that you get amazing creative and useful stuff! and  but about a year go I walked into Luna&Curious when they were still on Brick Lane. Now They have a bigger and better shop on Calvert Street in London, right next to where I work... dangerous. Luna&Curious are a collective and they stock local and new designers of all medium, including but not limited to fashion, ceramics and china! Check out these Paper Self lashes, they are so amazing! best of all, they start at ten pounds, I envy those who wear them! all of the following items can be found on the Luna&curious website, linked above. This is for all my creative Canadian friends:






Necklace byAlice Eden
Lashes by Paper Self
Cup and Saucer by welovekaoru
Porcelain Head by Cresshead
Everything available from Luna&Curious, the best store on earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment