Friday, January 21, 2011

pattern-cut-copy

So, I don't know who does and who doesn't know, that I am currently taking a Post-Grad course at the much respected, London College of Fashion. I will start by saying: super hard work, super tight schedule! My course is all about creative pattern cutting, a very very important skill for any budding or aspiring designer. Trust me, it doesn't matter how creative you are with designing, its got to fit. Full stop. So after my first assignment (which involved re-creating runway looks), which went aaaaallright, I decided to up the ante and take on a Tailored Jacket and Corseted dress and worst of all,  they are by Dolce&Gabbana(A/W 10), the MASTERS of tailoring and corsets! Oh my...what have I got myself into? Well here are the two looks I need to re-create for the second assignment. All pics are from Style.com. Both looks are due in on February 10th, I'll post the images of course! wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment